Before shopping for men’s scrub pants, it’s important to know what you need in a uniform. Nursing scrubs these days come with a lot of features, and although finding a pair of scrub bottoms with every feature we listed may be difficult, if you read this guide, you can get an idea of which features are most important to you in a pair of scrub pants.
- Hidden Drawstring: The benefit of a hidden drawstring is that many people find it to have a neater, crisper look than a standard pair of men’s drawstring scrub pants.
- Double Needle Stitching: Scrubs with double needle stitching feature an inherent resilience. They’re made to be more durable. Usually, this stitching is in high impact places, to prevent wear and tear there.
- Belt Loops: Belt loops provide a space to keep key rings, a badge reel, and all kinds of other items on. We’ve noticed that men’s scrub pants with belt loops are extremely popular among our customers.
- Multiple Pockets: What would a nurse do without pockets? The more pockets, the better. Wisdom for life: Never choose scrubs without pockets. You’ll only regret it!
- Soil Release: This fabric component makes it easier to remove stains from scrub bottoms.
- Wrinkle Resistance: If you like your uniform to look crisp and neat without having to ever worry about ironing, wrinkle resistant scrubs may be just the thing for you.
- Side Vents: Side vents are slits at the cuff area of each pant that allow for optimal movement, making it just a bit easier for you to get around.
If you’re looking for new scrub pants for men, all the features listed above are definitely options you’ll want to look out for. You may not be able to get a pair of men’s scrub pants with every feature mentioned, but hopefully you’ll find one with the features that you find most important. Here’s to a fast and easy shopping experience!