Murse Rewards - Murse World Loyalty Program
What are Rewards Points?
All registered and logged in Murse World customers will receive rewards points with every purchase. Rewards points are good for 18 months and may be redeemed for discounts during checkout on future orders.
How do I earn Rewards Points?
- If you have not already done so, create a customer account. Customers who checkout as a "guest" do not earn rewards since there isn't any way for us to keep track of them unless you are logged in as a registered customer first.
- Receive one (1) membership reward point for every $1 you spend. Sales tax and shipping do not count toward rewards points calculation. Rewards points are calculated after any discounts (such as coupon codes or special promotions) have been deducted. The chart below shows examples of how many points you can earn based on how much you spend.
Rewards Points Earning Examples Amount Spent Points Earned $5 5 $10 10 $19 19 $25 25 ... ... $225 225
Do Rewards Points expire?
Yes. Rewards points expire after 18 months.
What are Rewards Points worth?
As of May 30, 2017 each point is worth $0.02 off your total order. These points may not be redeemed for cash and are only good toward equivialnt discounts on purchases. For example, if you earned 200 points you could redeem them for a total of $4.00 off of a purchase.
How do I see how many points I have earned?
Registered users may view their current Rewards Points balance by visiting the My Points and Referrals section of the My Account page.
How do I use my points?
Follow these simple steps to use your Rewards Points:
1. Log in to your customer account.
2. Browse our online catalog and add items to your cart
3. On the checkout screen, below your payment method, you will have the option to apply Reward Points to your order if any are available to you.
You must be logged into your Murse World customer account to earn or redeem points. We are unable to apply points to purchases made by customers who do not create an account.
What if I return an item or cancel my order?
If you return an item for a refund or cancel your order, any points earned for that purchase will be deducted from your account.
If you used points and then return items from the original purchase, any discount received will be deducted from the refund that is issued. For example, say you make a purchase on Monday and earn five (5) points. On Friday you use those points to receive a discount of $1.25 on a new purchase. The next week you decide to return the items you originally purchase (the one you made on Monday). The discount that you took will be deducted from the refund. In the case of this example, your refund would be reduced by $1.25
Murse World may change the terms of its Rewards Points program at any time without prior notice. Terms that may be changes include, but are not limited to, earning rules, redemption rules, point value, etc. Murse World reserves the right to discontinue the Rewards Points program at any time.
Rewards Points have no cash value and may only be redeemed for discounts on purchases in accordance with these terms. Murse World may revoke or reward points to customers at its sole discretion. This program is offered as a courtesy to customers and participation by all parties is voluntary.